If you happen to catch one of the many appearances Joel Osteen made on Oprah’s television programs, then I’m sure you had many enlightening “a-ha” moments…whether or not you’re religious. But can all this Spirituality really help your home based business?
You are what you think about.
When I really first grasped the meaning of this was when The Secret first came out. I never really thought of my thoughts in that way. But when you really “think” about it, it makes sense.
In your business, however, how does your thoughts influence your business choices if at all?
By the way if you didn’t catch Joel Osteen’s latest appearance on Oprah, you can watch it below:
Positive Declarations from Pastor Joel Osteen
Pastor Joel Osteen says that the words you speak can become your destiny. Watch as Pastor Osteen, one of America’s most influential spiritual leaders, leads Oprah and the audience in a powerful “I am” exercise. Could 31 days of positive declarations change your life? Oprah thinks so!
If you ARE what you think about and your thoughts influence your actions, how can your thoughts be improved to help your business?
Having been an entrepreneur since I was a kid, let me tell you that what you think about yourself, and your business will dictate the actions you DO or don’t do in your business.
If you feel:
This will never work out.
Marketing is hard and too time consuming.
I’ll never get it.
(Internet marketing network marketing, all home businesses) are scams!
Then quite naturally you will have an uphill battle with your business. If you’ve been an entrepreneur for any length of time, I’m sure you’ve felt this way at one time or another.
How to Get Rid of Negativity So Your Business Can Flourish!
1. Watch the video above (and then watch the I Am sermon or get his I Declare book).
2. Get a copy of Think and Grow Rich or the Power of the Subconscious Mind
3. Watch Oprah’s LifeClass and Super Soul Sunday’s shows. You want to study successful people.
4. Take meaningfulactions in your business that produce results. If you don’t understand this step then you’ll need to get some marketing training under your belt.
5. Keep doing those four steps above. Your mind is like a muscle – you have to work it out daily, especially if you’re new to the entrepreneur game or if you have an “employee” mindset. Trust me, we’ve all been there at one time!
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.