If you came across a free marketing system online, would you think it would solve the problems in your business or create new ones? Before you sign up for that freebie system, you’d better take a look at this…
Are you serious about getting a free marketing system?
Is it because you’re on a tight budget and you can’t afford a real mlm prospecting system? Or are you not sure how these systems work and you want to test the waters first with a free one?
Whatever your reasons are for wanting a free marketing system, know that not all systems are created equal. Even though a system may be free, it may not give you as many benefits as you think it does. Let me explain…
The Skinny on Using a Free Marketing System
I understand that you may be on a budget or only has so much money to put into your business; however, you really do get what you pay for and a free marketing system may not be as helpful to you in your business as you think it might be.
You see a “system” is just a way of doing things in a particular order. You can put together a system of your own or use a marketing system that is already optimized and created for you. The important thing though, is that you want your system to do these five things:
- Connect with your autoresponder so you can build your own list (this is your biggest asset in business).
- You want to have retail products promoted to those on your list which in turn gives you additional streams of revenue.
- You want to use landing pages that convert either into opt-ins or sales.
- You want your system to do all the heavy sorting and sifting for you so that you get better leads that may more likely interested in your retail products (at the very least) and/or your opportunity.
- A good system will give you training on how to do lead generation whether or not you use their system.
Now you may think this is a “tall” order for a system to have, but in reality, a system that can’t do all these things for you isn’t as beneficial to you as it could be. Why waste your time with a free marketing system that doesn’t help you get more targeted leads and cash for your business?
“Free” more often than not comes with a cost. Not to mention, the free marketing systems do more to benefit the owner (usually by building their list with your efforts) than it does you in the long run.
If you have to save up for a system that can help you make more money in your business – then by all means do that. You want the best tools that can help you get the job done – anything less and you’re just inviting frustration into your life.
In the end, that’s what it really comes down to…
If your free marketing system isn’t putting more leads and profits back into your business, you may want to rethink that free marketing system and go with one that can help make a positive difference in your business…i.e. your bank account.
See ya at the top!